Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ladder to Heaven

If any natural disaster is about to come to Malaysia, I hope it is the TORNADO!!!!
Mr. Paul has said that he wish he was in the scene when the 26 December 2005 tsunami happened, he wish he could witness how powerful the tsunami is, how the people react, and if only he was there, he will just stand there and waiting for the tsunami to bring him away.
Unfortunately, he is still alive and stuck in this little~~~~~ town, with his 'coffee tummy' and 'almost-botak head'.
I actually can understand how Mr. Paul feel...
It was the first time (quite a long time ago)I watched documentary about tornado in National Geography channel where a group of tornado chaser was chasing upon the tornado in Oklahoma. Sometimes not only one tornado appears, tornadoes can be happened. And sometimes the tornado will bring along the ice hail. Those tornado chasers are so 'kiong', the tornado is so near to them, yet they are so calm! salute!!!
Once I wish that I can be the tornado chaser too~~~~ so cool!!!


And then I watched the movie The Day After Tomorrow where my favorite part is where the tornado appears in New York city. I was so shocked and excited when I watch that part, excited till my tears almost come out.Tornadoes are destroying everything, people are shouting and running around~~~~


Not to forget the spaghetti tornado in the Cloudy and chances of meatball, the tornado bring along the meatball. Can I have it with white sauce? ^0^

I always thinking where will the tornado bring me if I stuck in the tornado...
Tornado may be the Ladder to Heaven....hmmm~~~~ Bring me ba tornado~~~~ Bring along my body and my soul~~~~~~ 'kisiao' liao =.=

p/s: what am i doing here??? gotta go back study adi~~~~

3 comments: