Monday, April 12, 2010

集结

Just look back all my previous posts, 顺便reply some messages.
For Pikameow in 吃吃吃: Ya, my ching ming is for 吃吃吃,and this year I still have my goreng pisang, dumpling, char siu pau, 烧猪and etc. And also 炸年糕and a soup that can去风。。。ewwww..... Ya, I'm very impress with myself too. ^0^
For Jun in A day with Jun: Yes I did blog about you. Yes I knew you r drunk. Yes I know my shoulder is super comfortable, cuz I have宽厚的胸膛!Yes I did went back selayang during my last birthday. And yes, I din went for japanese cuisine with you...T_T cuz now I only see your messages...
For urbanae in 我的青春烦恼 and The Man Who Stare At Goats:I feel very glad that I still have you to垫底。wakakaka!!!! Don't kill me la, we go watch other movie that you like next time ok?
For Mr. Paul in 乱梦五四三: I really have dreamt about tsunami which you so so so desperate wish for!

Some stupid posts that really stupid:
In Coconut monster the dark night: Really speechless watch back this post...
In 变态怪兽的快乐来源:Found out that I'm still as变态as I was before, poor三哥。。。you are my pet forever~ My sister laugh non-stop when I showed her this post, so with hua hua and honey!
In Journey to get home: The most tiring post...
In 大便趣闻and A pile of Shit: The most busuk posts ever~ 善哉善哉。。。
In Sweet sweet Dream: Now this is what I call发春梦。。。
In当我半天的女佣:Haha! This is very 'A'~~~
In宗教狂热份子:Considered the most 'serious' post ever... hmm... not bad not bad~ at least has some good responses.

p/s: Thanks for supporting~ ありがとう Orz

No comments:

Post a Comment