Thursday, April 1, 2010

High Risk Alzheimer

I'm getting old...
And I'm suspected to have the early stage of Alzheimer... T_T
And things only getting worse... WAHHH~~~
Case 1:
I was sitting in front of my laptop. I decided to take something from somewhere. I went out my room, coming back my room with empty hand, and I wonder why I'm going out.
Time consumed- 2 mins
Case 2:
I was sitting in front of my laptop. I want to search something online. I open a new tab. When I put the arrow on the search bar, I forgot what I wanna search.
Time consumed- 5 secs
Case 3:
I was sitting in front of my laptop. I want to take something. As I get up from my chair, I forgot what I wanna take.
Time consumed- ...not even.... 1 sec......
Sweat............................
=.=.......................................
no.......nO.............NO...........................

p/s: I'm still young~ I'm still young~ I'm still VERY young~~~
SHOUTING: I NEED GINGKO!!!!!!!! Ah Jun, bring me eat 白果腐竹薏米糖水!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! bring bring! where u want? u r like my another close buddy, she super forgetful! worst than you i think...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wan u cook de 温暖牌糖水! hehe~
    i'm not forgetful, this is a disease... n i'm kena virus liao~ sob sob...

    ReplyDelete