Saturday, May 23, 2009

My 1st Day in Kampar...alone

Never thought that i will be alone in a big house on the 1st day in Kampar.
Looks like i am the only 1 that is in the 1st year compared to all the house mates.All of the seniors-seniors seem went home to their own kampung liao.I will be alone in the next whole week.
Well...for me,it's actually not too bad.I'm a expert in being alone,and i enjoy being alone too!!
There are so sO SO many things i can do without interupted by anybody while there is only myself in a big house.
For example: shouting as loud as i can,seeking which direction will the sound putar balik.or walking around the house in nude without worry that someone will suddenly appear behind me...
Anyway,i am finally settle down.And guess what??i am finally online!!!This is damn good!!
The future days will be better and better.

p/s : thank you very much to meizhen's daddy for belanja dinner.The面包鸡very very sedap!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha no problem!
    im also alone... poor us.
    but i lagi poor, i cant online =( i borrow ur internet tml la.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete