Monday, May 18, 2009

...Kidnapped by Alien...

Well well well...
Why do i dissappear recently?Bcuz i was kidnapped by alien?Nah...that will only happened in Hollywood's movies!
So what hold me from online for 1 whole week??
Reason 1: my 'da ge' came back from NS last last Friday.
Reason 2: i went back to hometown to celebrate mothers day with my popo,shen shen and mama.
Reason 3: related to reason 1.since my ' da ge' come home liao,he rebut to use the streamyx with me.So what did i do during the days without online?i play the sims 2 days and nights,upgrading their skills and help the sims reach their top career.It feels like i was in that game and i berusaha susah payah to earn more money,working hard only study study and study just to get promoted...haiz.oh,by the way,i had been work as a superhero,a criminal mastermind,a party expert,a CEO for bussiness career and so on.phew...so 'guo ying' to play so many character at the same time.So in the end,i'm still gained something from the game right?
Reason 4: Banana tipu me to play a singing onlie game at 1am midnight with her last last Friday.Two 'siao lang' singing and laughing like ghost at 1am!!Feel very stupid but actually i very 'guo ying'(secretly) too.Since that day i was exhausted and i was so so sleepy the whole week.So...blame her.
Reason 5: i am addicted to American Idol so sO SO MUCH recently.Why leh?i dunno.Maybe because Kris is so so cute and husband to his wife at the same time?Maybe because Adam is gay?Or maybe because i finally found out why banana love Danny so much,because Danny looks a little bit like her favourite ironman,and Danny is the plump version of RDJ?i dunno...i really dunno...
Reason 6: i am so so busy in helping to maintain brad pitt and angelina jolie's relationship.Since that i love them both,i am one of the Brangelina's fan(dunno since when,maybe after someone always critic and attack them both),i am so adore their kids(they are such a united nations family!!Cambodian Maddox,Vietnamese Pax,Ethiopia Zahara,pretty little Shiloh who was born in Namibia and of course the cute twins Knox and Vivienne.Who dares to split them away from their parents?I heard rumours that the seven is coming too..)And also,they are such a lovely and charming couple to be together!
Reason 7: i am busy packing and shopping.This Saturday i will move to Kampar liao.Arghhh...i started to miss my double bed,even the bed is next to me now.Can i bring u along bed?I will certainly miss all the things here,the food,friends,shopping center,swimming pool,cinema,my 37 inch tv,my mummy,daddy,da ge,er ge,san ge and da bian yee...etc.I won't leave without all of you!So all come with me!i will sayang u all!SAYANG SAYANG!
Reason 8: no more reason 8 la,i am so thirsty liao,wan go drink water liao!

OH OH!i found out all banana love love de celebrity is short!!Wakakakaka..... =D

4 comments:

  1. ...==''
    Not all short la okay.....
    U busy maintaining relationship of brangelina then i busy breaking up them, Brad is more secocok with jeniffer lo.


    Yeee sad to know that u going to kampar this soon, then who'll be chatting with me about our ''neighbours'''s children like suri, shiloh bla bla bla and sunday rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oioi, we r going to be neighbours! hahaha!
    of cuz u can bring ur double bed...but u r sharing room so where got space leh?

    ei i check my timetable liao. on monday my class is until 8 PM!!! omg! so late! wth!
    u check ur timetable edi? go utar portal check..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kick my roommate out,ask her go to ur room.i will tell her ur room is bigger and nicer,and u will become her maid,help her in laundry,cleaning,everthing...
    i dunno what is my student ID...can check without login?how to find my student ID?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dun like jennifer,i think her hair is prettier than her face.
    why sad?u will come along with me soon.haha!!!
    ohh...is suri going to have a sibling soon?cuz i heard katie is pregnant.
    my sim(a guy) was kidnapped by alien,and when he came back he get pregnant and gave birth to a alien little boy.very funny right??

    ReplyDelete