Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bravo time!!

Did anyone watch american idol this week??because it is so fascinating!!
Now this week theme is my favourite,all the songs were relaxing,romantic and touching my heart....
Now i must talk about this two sweet guys,Danny and Adam.
Like usual,Danny definitely can sing!And his singing skill probably is the best among the top 5,but my perception for him so far was only he is good in singing.
Until this week,when he first sang up the first line,looking straight into the camera,i fall in love with him!He sang like an angel,like the flowers blossom in the air,winds pecking my cheek,melting my heart....ohhh...i couldn't help to hold my smile during his performance.
And Adam!!When i first saw Adam singing in tv,my feeling was like:"Wow!he is not going to sing like this!!"I couldn't find a word to describe Adam performance,but when i heard Randy said Adam is a theatrical singer,i was like 'boom'!YES!there it is!!
I kept laughing when i saw him walking down the stair while singing,and i laugh and laugh until he finish singing.He always made his performance like a Broadway show and he is not tired to do it everytime!!Adam might not be the best in singing,but he definitely is the best entertainer!!!
American Idol needs this kind of entertainer!One day Adam might became a great entertainer like Elvis Presley...
Next week will be Rock week,and it will be Adam's week!I hope it will be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment