Saturday, October 17, 2009

A day with Jun

Went to watch CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS yesterday, with a 'half year see once' friend.
Once again we watch 幼稚 movie together, again we ate japanese cuisine, again we brought alcohol drink into the cinema...
The movie was not as interesting as i expect, but it was ok overall, except there's someone drunk....on my shoulder.... =='



Jun busy eating halia, I busy shooting the frog behind her


Bruce Willis invite Jun to take photo with him, but get rejected by Jun...so shame...



Ohhh...I love Häagen-Dazs rum raisin and macadania nut!!



Jun's stinky sock



some photos we took in Häagen-Dazs's rooftop, Jun looks funny in every photos we captured together and I look so 正!!!wakakakakakaka~ (don't beat me) As u said, it's a 幽会的好地方! And i miss the hilarious chair that know how to 放屁!

We'll see each other again on December. Remember bring my popiah and ho fun back from Vietnam!
Till then...

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, i know is very late but only now i knew you blog about me. anyways, this is my 1st time drunk in the cinema, and you should be very HONOURED, ok? btw, your shoulder is super comfortable o!

    Will you be back to selayang for your birthday o? we go eat japanese cuisine again. hahahah!

    ReplyDelete