Monday, March 30, 2009

Coconut Monster:The Dark Night

Date:28th March 2009
Time:8.30-9.30pm
Venue:Coconut monster's home

The night was long without light,the life was bored without tv n internet,having good time in toilet was so so inconvenience... all this driving coconut monster crazy n coconut monster was very very unhappy with it.
Another thing that coconut monster very unsatisfied is because at first coconut monster was expect to see the spectacle,brilliant display of a whole deep dark residence after switch off the light.and coconut monster was desperately wishful to see the stars shining in the sky...aww...
Now,here's some song dedicated to my beloved belongings which accompany me during the 60mins.
To my fan:no air(jordin sparks)
To my light:my life would suck without you(kelly clarkson)
To my bed:addicted(saving abel)
To my piano:crush(david archuleta)
To my pc:need you bad(jazmine sullivan)
To my tv:bye bye(mariah carey)
To the darkness:we are the champion(ll divo)

2 comments: