Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Unexpected Movies List

2011 just passed like that, easily. To conclude the year, I have listed out my movie list in 2011. Below are my out of expectation movie list. Enjoy.

3 Idiots
The film is released in India on 2009. But I only watched it because it only released in China by this year. So does it considered an 2011 movie? Whatever. This is definitely a very entertaining and light-hearted story! The movie tells a story of three buddies who believes that life is not pursuing marks and grade but chasing your dream in an very entertaining way, which will absolutely touch your laugh nerve when you watch it. The most important is, this is a very happy movie, which I enjoy it, which my family enjoy it very much a well! Now we all know the golden spell "Aal izz well~~~~"

Warrior
This is an uplanned movie list. Thanks GOD we choose "Warrior" instead of watching "Doll House". At first, I was very anxious that it would be another boring movie (I even could hear someone's snoring from the back!) It turned out to be very entertaining when the tournament started, all the intense and emotions burst out that we happened to clapped and cheered with the audiences in the movie. Suprisingly, we couldn't laugh or cheers in the end of the film. Watch for details!

You are the Apple of My Eye
"You are the Apple of My Eye" based on a novel by popular writer Giddens, it tells a simple story about a group of high school boys who in love with the popular girl in their class. This is an high expected film. It should be as sweet as its title. And as friends around praise hard for the movie, the high anticipation turned out to be quite disappointing when it is not what I expected from it. Anyway, the story has a smooth storyline and a suprising sweet ending.

Super 8
A group of small town teenagers witnessed a train crash while making a super 8 movie which soon noticed that this is not a simple accident when strange events happened in their town. Well, I must say that LOVE the beginning part of the movie very much! Very passionate scene of the group of teenagers shooting their super 8 movie. Though scene start from the middle the story becoming an ordinary film, the super 9 movie shooting part definitely add extra marks for the film!

Paranormal Activity 3
I expect it to be scary, I expect it to be secret-revealed, I expect it to be at least something happened. All this expectation transformed into one word in the end. "SUCKS"! The story supposed to be explain the reason devil starting hunting this 2 sisters. Instead. it explains nothing. It even not scary at all! No more paranormal activity 4.

Blind
Korean thriller "Blind" centered on a young blind woman who is guilty of her younger brother's death became a witnesses for police of a serial murder cases. This is no doubt a successful blockbuster. Although the story is in expectation, some scenes in the movie are still very nerve thrilling which will definitely entertaining the audiences (include me of course!). This is the best Korean movie I watched so far in the year, never expect it is a thriller.

Lot of movies yet that I couldn't stated it here one by one. I would like to watch New Year's Eve for welcoming the year 2012. Seems like there will be a lot of nice movie coming soon in the coming new year. I'm so thrill looking forward!

Happy New Year~!

No comments:

Post a Comment