Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Kids Moviesssss

There are such movies that I call them as the kids movies. But first, don't get me wrong, I'm still not fond of those children, I just simply adore kids movies!
Let's start with the oldest one.
The Little Rascals
Rating: 4/5

Genre: Kids, Comedy

Quote: "You are so beautiful to me~~~ You are so beautiful to me~~~ Can’t you see"

OiOi says: This is probably the first kids movie I've seen (when I was really really young) and I remembered, also the first time I heard You Are So Beautiful from. I remembered cute Alfalfa sang to little Darla on the boat with his high-pitch note, it's just simply cute! Love!

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Rating: 3.5/5

Genre: Comedy, Family

Quote: “The only reason I agreed to write in this thing is because when I’m rich and famous I’ll have better things to do than answer people’s stupid questions all day long”

OiOi says: Nice! But whoever read the books before might think the book (I mean the journal) is nicer! Yeah it may be boring and you might find some part pointless, but who cares! Schooling and handling with relationships is always a battle. This movie may remind you of those myths that spread in your school compound, those old days how you wish to become famous among your peers...

Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Rating: 6/5

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy

Quote: "Everything happens for a reason"

OiOi says: I LOVEEEE this movie freakingly! I love the plot, I love the scene, I love the atmosphere, I love the costumes, I love the castings, I love the courage of the protagonists, I love inventive Violet, I love smart Klaus, I love brave little Sunny, I love everything in the movie! >.<>

Little Manhattan
Rating: 3.5/5

Genre: Romance, Family, Comedy

Quote: "Love isn’t about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn’t even know was there."

OiOi says: Undeniably this is a entertaining piece. Sweet and delight. I was laughing through the whole things when I was watching, somehow I feel sad to realise that-Sometimes when we are growing up, we lost the ability to tell out words hidden inside our heart. Love is to show! Not to hide! =P

Flipped
Rating: 5/5

Genre: Romance, Family, Drama

Quote: “Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who is iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.”

OiOi says: This is a beautiful, charming piece! I enjoyed watching this he-says she-says romantic story very much. I want to rate this 6, but I deducted that 1 mark because I don't like the ending! This is too short! I want a longer one! I must say that: I have been smitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment