Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hard + Work = Hardworking??

Woo Woo....
I've started to think that all of my form 6 teachers are liar.
Since the day we entered form 6,the teachers keep telling us that form 6 is the hardest paper in the world to score.We will be very suffer with a lot of hardworks and obstacles.And after u been through all these sufferings in form 6,you will find out that life in university in NOTHING to you compared to other students who came out from matric,A-level,foundation or so on.
I was once completely believe in this.Until i get into university...
Unlike the previous badge,we have 3 semester starting from this year.Which means we have 2 long semester and 1 short semester.
Every semester we have both individual assignments and group assignments.Other than assignments,we will also have homework during tutorial class.The best of all is,we have 6 subjects in this trimester and all of our subjects have both individual and group assignment!
ZADAO...
Who said can play 3 years in U?Who said life in U is easy?
Life is getting more and more busy..Life is spinning around discussion,discussion and discussion,Life is nothing but hardworks...
NO......NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want my precious university life to be waste like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help me God!I pray to you and begging for your guide.
Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment