Friday, October 7, 2011

For book lovers- The Big Bad Wolf book fair

The Big Bad Wolf is coming to town. Shut your door or just step out to challenge it face to face!
Okay, nothing dangerous, it is just a book fair. =D

Awwoooo~~~Here's The Big Bad Wolf comes! The book lover's paradise!

Get yourself stamped before you step into the fantasy world~ And right before you reach the spot, you could take a ride with the mini open-air buses provided by the organizer. The journey is so much fun~

A nice place for hold a book fair, the place is large enough and have comfortable wide path for people to walk around. Huge space enough to fill with varieties of books too! Get ready to lost in the sea of books!

There are lots of cute books I found in the book fair. These are just some of them. And the most exciting is: they are all very very cheap in price!

Horrible Histories box set.

Horrible Science box set.

So you will know what to do after seeing those banner...

Books I bought from the book fair:
I've got to say these books are all sold in very cheap price.
They are all in well condition too!
Some are even in hard cover! OMG
XXX Holic Guide: I fainted when I saw the actual price for the book- US 17.99 where I only bought it for RM3

I saw at least 4 books from the shopaholic series in the book fair. But I only bought 1 since I had read them before.

Hmm... a magical/spell book?I've got to make a magic protection oil on the full moon day based on how it teached in the book for the coming Halloween use.

Harry Potter! I felt unbelievable when I saw it sold for only RM8! XDD Can't hold my giggle! Unfortunately, there is only 1 book out of the whole series.

Here Be Monsters: full of black and white illustration by Alan Snow inside the book, CUTEE!!!

Lemony Snicket's series: OMG again! My unexpected gains of the day, they are my favorite since the day I watched Lemony Snicket's movie. I was so surprised when I saw them. My lucky day~ Muahahahahaha!!!

HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment