Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grateful

This must be my most tired birthday. (is it bcuz I'm 20 liao, old adi?)
Flash back to last Saturday 28/11/09 ...
I woke up very early in the morning, rushed to skul with banana attending japanese lesson, after that went tesco buy stock, celebrate our both birthday at sushi king, the journey back to home full with adventure with the appearance of huge buffalo crossing the road (like the africa大草园feel!for more detail info pls visit urbanae's blog), back to hostel fast fast packed my bag and the taxi came pick me up very soon (even forgot to bring my phone charger...), 2 hours journey back to sg. buloh by ktm, change train back to kepong sentral...the time I reach home it's already night...1 day passed... (non-stop schedule)
Sunday 29/11/09
I can't actually remember what had I done on Sunday. I think I was sleeping and eating and sleep again bcuz I'm really tired. In the evening help ah da ge moved to his new hostel...woowoo, ah da ge... tired again after rest...
At night went dinner outside with family...1 day passed again... (half-packed schedule)
Monday 30/11/09
Went breakfast at pasar pagi (ate tosai and kopi. Tosai at selayang is so sO SO NICE!!! unlike in ghany... I miss my tosai!!!) back home watch 巾帼枭雄 (四奶奶 very yeng! salute Orz ), had lunch with family (got my favourite 奶油虾and卤猪肉, yummy~), eat moist chocolate cake made by mama, evening went swimming with papaya and turtle, after that went makan and yumcha till almost 12, get birthday wishes from them when they sent me back home (thank you gals!! ^^), checked assignment that sent by YY b4 went to bed, replied message that started floaded my hp after 12 midnight (yeah! it's 1/12!)... another day passed... (full packed schedule)
Tuesday 1/12/09
Yeah! It's my birhtday! Oh no, I'm 2o adi! Woke up early prepared to rush to ktm to back kampar (had泡参茶served my mama b4, bitter~ ishhh ><), got mission from banana's mama (押镳 back to banana, banana's mama made mash potatoes for me too! thanks thanks!), so unfortunately waiting betul-betul 2 hours to that stupid ktm! stupid train delayed and delayed again, that's the real tiring waiting process..., it's 1.30pm already the time I reached kampar, fast fast call taxi straight away sent me to utar (my last japanese tutorial lesson!), but b4 that have to completed my mission 1st (I'm a very professional镳师! mission accomplish!), then fast fast rushed back to block B attend class, 5pm something fast fast rushed again (with 2 big bags, heavy...) to block D, luckily the bus was still there, it's already 5.40pm something when I reach home and settled down finally...累到趴在那里不能动了...
At night about 9pm I really going to sleep le, after taking shower I already change pyjamas, replying birthday messages that post on my facebook wall, and then someone knock the door...ghost!!! (nola, it's pika meow! she's knocking for food~meoww~), and then followed by the soloist, egg tart and banana holding the cake at the back, singing a no tune lack melody's birthday song...hap...py birt...h...day...to...youuuu... haha! really suprised cuz I really didn't expect you guys will celebrate for me, especially hong kin and woon tat will appear. (so sweet la u guys! thanks yo~ \(^0^)/), I made a very stupid wish because I'm really blank adi, can change ya?
Blow candles, cut cake, eat cake, banana help take photo with me in pyjamas, blow water a while, the soloist and egg tart went back to their nest, banana and pika meow stayed for a while blow water together...real Happy! hehehe~
And then my day passed. Tired but grateful.
One thing I must mention before I finish this. Ah Jun said I am always a lucky girl. Last year birthday I have the smiling moon and star appeared on the sky celebrating for me (visit the observer blog-tajuk smiling moon for the photo). This year I have escaped from a 横祸 (the night I went makan with papaya and turtle at a半露天 restaurant, a car hit and run a motor right beside the restaurant. luckily we didn't sit near the roadside...walao...吓得我呀...) God bless me...
This year must also do everything carefully, hope that everything's 平平安安度过.

Today's wish: Everyone who loves me and I love stay healthy and happy always so that we can be together forever.
My heart is singing: Happy Birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment