Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good day

Yes Yes! The exam timetable is out!!
I will start my final from 12th December, finish at 14th December.
Hehehehehe.... good news good news! This means I will have quite a long holiday (is it??) This means I can go for a trip. Yes yes yes!!!
Yesterday went swimming, the pool is quite deep. It start at 4 feet I think, and then it go deeper and deeper in the middle of the pool. I think it reach 10++ feet at the other side of the pool. Cool~
After 2 days without sunshine in Kampar, the water is damn damn damn cold! shivering nonstop from the first moment went down the pool... paiseh ar...
Love the feeling after swimming~
Surprisingly found out that I'm not as tired as I think I will, since I don't go swimming often. I still can wake up very early today (7.30am leh!), revise my Pengajian Malaysia until about 9am, then do some laundry, ride to buy newspaper and breakfast...
I'm really精力充沛! Salute for myself!!! Wakakaka~

Today's Special: Sunshine all day long
My heart is singing: Superwoman ^^ (really singing ar!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment