Monday, July 20, 2009

Sweet sweet Dream...

I was having the sweetest dream i ever have on last Thursday night.
In my dream, i was begging Goo Joon Byo to carry me on his back.
At first, he was like 扭扭捏捏 and keep saying i don't want i don't want.
And i keep begging and begging and 撒娇 to him and started "gu ji" him, keep shouting that i want i want.
He was like cannot tahan me and impatient and so he finally said: u very fan la, ok la ok la, u climb up la!
And so i jump up on him and hugging his neck, we walk around and around with him carrying me on his back.
And u know in dream, we saw things like watching the movie right? The moment i climb on him, i can see he's smiling like a kid. His smile face looks so cute and innocent and he is so happy to carry me on his back.haha...
The whole journey we were so sweet and we whispered to each other's ear. I can still remember his gesture and his smile. The feeling was so true and so sweet.
And then in the morning, i found that i was wake up with a smile on my face.
Arrr.... so sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment